* * * *
מבוא לשפה העברית
This section provides some basic material you
probably remember from your Hebrew school, such as Aleph-Beth, handwriting,
meaning of the nikkud, and so on. This section can be useful source of
material for kids (and adults, well) who just started their Hebrew classes from
Right now this section includes:
- Hebrew Alphabet - a little more details about
what the letters are and how are they related to European alphabets.
- Diacritic system in details (including a brief
overview of cantillation marks.)
- Matres lectionis - i.e., originally consonant
letters used to indicate presence of a vowel.
- Hebrew scripts, what they are, and the details
- A table of Hebrew scripts.
Even in the era of Wikipedia and Google, I'm
pretty sure that there is never too much of learning materials. With the time
more useful stuff will be added to this section.